Thursday, October 07, 2010

And the Countdown Begins!

I just finished watching "Grey's Anatomy" and said I better come and do my blog post for the night. But before I came here to do that I always look over my email to see what's gong on...if anything. I opened up my email and began to browse at them and then I came to the email that said:

50 Day Countdown to Black Friday!!!

I have 50 Days!

Okay, so I'm not a Big Black Friday shopper anymore. Sarah is now 15 1/2 and I don't need to stand in line at Toy's R Us anymore. What she wants is at Sephora, or Buckle, or Victoria's Secret. And Simon, well he and I discuss what he wants anyway and what he wants you can get whenever you go to the Mall. Let's see...who is the most important person to shop for on Black Friday?

ME.

Yes, me.

But forget about Black Friday. The store that I want to go to is open on Thanksgiving Day. I've gone every year for the last three years and I've been the first one in line too. What store could have things that I want? Micheal's of course!

I go to Michael's at least three time a week. I have coupons in hand and I have my credit card. But I don't usually buy a thing. Usually I just go and look around, see if there is anything new...okay I go to get out of the house! BUT! On Thanksgiving Day they have SUPER SPECIALS! What are they? I can't tell you because if I did you might want to buy them and not leave any for me! (lol) Okay, Okay. Cricut Cartridges and Storage. Now I'm not sure that these are even going to be on special, but they have the past three years and if they are that is what I am going to buy.

It's 50 Days from Today!

amd tomorrow it's 49. It's going to be here before you know it!

Have a Great Day!

Jill

No comments: