Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What am I Thankful for Today?

Weight Watcher Wednesday!!!

Well that's what today is known as around here! Every Wednesday I go to my Weight Watcher Meeting, some days I have a GREAT weigh in, and some days I don't. Today was one of those days that I was very, VERY happy! 1.6 pounds down. Yeah!!!

I love my meetings. I feel lost if I don't go to them. It's like an addiction, okay, NOT an addiction. But if I don't go to my Wednesday Meeting I just feel a little "off" for the week.

It's NOT only my meetings though, it's the friends I have made through the meeting. I LOVE the ladies that I go to the meeting with (okay, we meet there). But you know, they are like "family" to me...my Weight Watcher Family.

Every Wednesday we go to our meeting, sit in the back row together, "participate" in the meeting (that means "talk"). After the meeting we sometimes go walk a few times (or once) around the lake, or we go to Michael's and then we go to lunch at Jason's Deli (Salad, of course!). We talk, we laugh, and we offer support to each other.

And that is what I am Thankful for today! My Weight Watcher Wednesday Friends! (well, they're my friends EVERY day, but that's when we go to our meetings).

Have a GREAT day!

JILL

No comments: