Monday, January 23, 2012

2012.

January has been quite a Monumental Time at the Cornelius house. And February proves to be the same...

I'm saying that with a little laugh.

Once upon a time, I had a little girl. She was as cute as could be. I knew she would grow up and she has...SHE'S DRIVING!!! And next month she will be 17!!!

I made a layout of her and thought I'd share...

Said Teenager informed me last night that in one month she will be able to go and see Rated "R" movies by herself or with her friends...which made us both laugh!

We both remembered that she watched "Romey and Michelle" when she was five years old...yeah, didn't pay attention to THAT movie's rating!

She hasn't asked me for anything for her birthday other than redo her room...oh, and to have her cartilage pierced. Ummmm....NO! lol

But in all seriousness, Yes. I will do her room, since she is going to stay there until she turns 30.

Off to make some cards or a layout...thinking about opening an Etsy Store.

Have a GREAT one!

Jill

1 comment:

libbym said...

She is soo beautiful! Congrats to ALL of you!