Sunday, October 18, 2015

Updated Kiwi Lane Storage Photos?

I've been asked by several(many!!!)  people both Online and in my "Scrapping World" if i have any updated photos of my Kiwi Lane Fused Storage Binder.  And I am HAPPY to say Yes!  And i can't wait to share them with you!  But first....i have take Photos!

I just wanted to come and post here on my blog that i did have more photos of my "Storage Binder". I still have some to do....but they are all mostly in my book.  Thank you everyone for "Pinning" it on Pinterest!

Expect photos this week....i would do it right now, but it's 9:40 on a Sunday....and i'm working on another project.  But I have to say that I REALLY do love having my Kiwi Lane Designer Templates organized this way.  Much easier to take to Crop and Retreats!

Thanks again for Pinning!  AND if you ever need to order more Kiwi Lane Designer Templates, Ink, Paper OR a new Idea Book (Volume 2???) I'd love to help you out!

Here's a link to my Kiwi Lane Facebook Page. Here I share all of my Kiwi Lane Projects, Specials and MORE!

Jill

No comments: