Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Merry Thanksgiving and Happy Christmas!

I'm trying to cover ALL the bases here before I post my latest project for My Scrap Chick!

Yes, today is the day before Thanksgiving.  After tomorrow it's full force ahead with Christmas.  But why wait? Well, yes, there is the fact that we FIRST have to have Thanksgiving Dinner. 

So....while my First Thanksgiving Pie is in the oven (it's Mincemeat, made for my dear husband) I thought that I would post my latest project. 

It's a little, itty bitty, project...really! 

 
But, it's cute and could bring any Starbuck's Lover a lot of Joy! 




And do you know what the one of the best things is about this project? 

Not only is it fast, BUT, you can use your scraps to make it! 

All of the paper that I used to make my Stocking Gift Card Holder were leftovers from an Album Class that I taught two years ago (yes....I held onto my scraps) 

Here is a photo showing all of the different parts to the stocking

It's really not hard to figure out how to layout the paper so that you can use scraps. 



This is the front and the back of the stocking.  Fold the little tabs down, and glue it together! 

(and yes, i inked each piece of the stocking

There's also a PDF that will show you all of the parts to the stocking. 

Super fast to put together! 



Here's a link to the Gift Card Holder in the My Scrap Chick Shop! 



Happy Creating! 

AND! 

Happy Thanksgiving! 

1 comment:

Crafty Neighbor said...

Love this project! Too cute! Great use of scraps because you can do it in any color you want!