Friday, August 25, 2006

I've decided that since all my friends now have blogs to keep in touch with their friends and family that it's about time that I did too. As they say, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do" and "Since they blog, do as the blogger's Do Too!"

Most of my friends are scrapbookers. Big surprise? No, not really. Since Scrapbooking is my hobby it wouldn't be much of surprise for me to have them as friends too! Scrapbookers are the most friendly people that you could know, as least to me. So I decided that my blog is going to be a place where I can show everyone what I have been working on, it's going to be my place. Everything will be brought to you by the letter {J}!

Keep checking back in the next few days as I will be updating with three projects that I have been working very hard on: (1) A Purse for me! (2) Rolodex Cards for a Swap that I am participating in for Creative Escape and (3) some little gifts that I am making for my friends that I am meeting at Creative Escape (I just hope they like them!)

No comments: