Thursday, November 09, 2006

Just a little sad today....




For the past week I had worked on a project for a Design Team search. The deadline to get it to the company was Tuesday, and thank goodness I got my entry in, even with dd being sick and going to Doctor appointments (streph, yuck!) But I'm just a little sad today. Why? Well, because I didn't get a call. I LOVE my project and can't wait to share it with everyone, but it would have been nice to get call. Congrats to the ladies who did make it!

And you know when you are in a sad mood you really don't feel like doing anything right? Right! But I will show you what else I have been working on....here are three of my favorite layouts that I've done. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Your lo's are amazing, Jill! I can't believe they'd pass you up. Your project was great!!

Trinka said...

Jill Love your layouts and sorry your were not picked. You did a beautiful job and they don't know what they have missed in not picking you. Cheer up!

Cath said...

So sorry Jill. Your stuff is amazing too so i cant imagine why you werent chosen. Their loss!