Thursday, May 21, 2015

Two...okay, Three New Projects (Yes, Kiwi Lane was used)

So i'm just now really getting back to myself.  And well, I thought that I'd just post a few projects that I've been working on....these are on display at Scrappin' Goodtime in Corsicana.  So....if you're in the area you can stop by and see them in person (so much prettier in person!)

Here's a Card I made using KaiserCraft.  I used the Betsy's Couture Collection...and yes, that's the Banner Template from Kiwi Lane (see...i had to use it!) and then I made a rose using the Tim Holtz Tattered Pinecone Die.  (I seriously LOVE that die!)


Here is a two page layout I made again using KaiserCraft.  (Yes, I do LOVE KaiserCraft too!)  This Collection is called "Oh So Lovely" and it truly is!  And yes... i used my Kiwi Lane Design Templates on this layout too! (and again I also use the Tattered Pinecone Die...see i can use it on LOTS of projects!) 


and yet again, another layout using the "Oh So Lovely" Collection from KaiserCraft.  Notice that i Some scrapper's think you can't put a banner on a boy layout....i don't know why!


Now I"m off to begin working on my NEXT project!  This time I'll be using the "Little One" Collection from...you guessed it!  KaiserCraft!  

Happy Scrapping! 

Jill

No comments: