Friday, February 05, 2016

Happy Friday and Happy Kiwi Lane News!

Yes!  It's Friday!  And if you're like me you already have your plans set for the weekend!

My plans?  Well, first i have to finish a swap that i'm participating in.  Then I"m going to go play Bingo to support the Local High School Baseball team.  And on Sunday, I'm celebrating my little girl's 21st Birthday!

And of course, I"m going to Scrapbook!

But enough about what my plans are for the weekend.  I came here today to share some Awesome Kiwi Lane News with you!

The news is that my Replicated Kiwi Lane Website is now available for you to place orders on!

All you have to do is go to the following link:  https://jillcornelius.kiwilaneinstructor.com

OR to make it even easier all you need to do is go up above to the Tab Bar and click on "KiwiLaneGirl".  And "abracadabra"  you are there!

When you follow the link to the Website you will be directed to my store.  At the moment it does say "Coming Soon".  But don't let that fool you!  What the "Coming Soon" is for is a video from Kiwi Lane explaining the "Play to Create" system.  Want to place an order?  It's EASY!  All you have to do is go to the upper right (in the pink bar) and select the "Shop" button.  You will need to create an account, with a pasword and then you can shop.

How easy is that?

Help me spread the word about my Kiwi Lane Website!

Have a great weekend!

Jill

No comments: