Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Two More Days....



Two more days until Creative Escape! I can hardly wait! My girlfriends and I keep emailing each other back and forth about our trip. Two MORE DAYS!!!

So I think I finally finished my Rolodex Cards. I'm in this Rolodex Card Swap for CE and what we have to do is decorate a Rolodex Card. On the front is our favorite quote and on the back is our personal information. My quote is "Until One Has Loved an Animal, a Part of One's Soul Remains Unawakend". I love that quote! and it's totally true! I have had so many furry friends in my life and they have all loved me as I have loved them! If you take a peek at my gallery over at 2 Peas In a Bucket you will see how much I love my friends! Here is a link to my gallery: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/userprofile.asp?user_id=41475

Not only do I have cat pages, but I also have some albums covers that I've made, some homemade cards, and yes some purses too. For some reason I love to decorate things! So glad that my husband can put up with my obsession!

So back to the Rolodex Cards...here they are. The front is pretty much decorated but the back is sort of plain. I didn't include a picture here, becasue well that part really isn't finished and well, I might not finish them. But the front is DONE!

I better get back to work now. I just have a few more things to do before I pack my clothes and leave for Creative Escape. And one of those things for today is going to be taking a nap!

Have a great day!

No comments: