Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My Creative Escape Clock!


This I think was one of my favorite projects!

Who am I kidding, I actually loved ALL of the projects, but you know, I really do love my clock!

I used a picture of the Eiffel Tower on mine because my husband and I went on a trip to Paris in 2000. Paris is a place that I really, really, really wanted to visit and well it just holds some special memories for me! So what better to remind me of those memories than a picture in my clock!

I'm going to finish up some of the other projects and post those as soon as they are done!

4 comments:

Trinka said...

Jill...Love the clock!

Gina said...

That is too gorgeous! I haven't done a clock yet - just added it to my list of projects.

Diana said...

Very, very nice!!

Cath said...

Gorgeous!