My Friend Ann Corbiere-Scott tagged me...and well usually I don't do very well with being tagged. I don't do them...but I figured that if I didn't do Ann's then she would let me know! (in a good way!) Plus, she said that she was going to keep her eyes open to see if I respond. So here are my "Seven Random Facts About Me".
1. I have curly hair. Yep...see the picture to the right...just down a bit...that's me. With Curly Hair. Now mind you on some days it's curls good and some days it's curls bad. So I guess you could say that the day I took this picture it was a semi-good curly day. Actually...it was my birthday and I decided that it was about time that I took a new picture of me! Did you notice the words? Time for me to take a picture of me? It seems that whenever I need a picture of me there is noone around, and when they are around they just don't do what I want them to do...so it's just easier to take a picture of me all by myself! Okay, I'm digressing.
2. I don't leave the house without having makeup on or having my hair done. Just don't do it. I don't even like going to the mail box without having done those two things.
3. I arrangment my jewelry at night on my dresser. I have to lay it out. Yes, I know it's crazy...you might call it O.C.D. but it has to be done. Also I straighten everything out on my bathroom counter too. So it's nice and neat the way I want it.
4. I wear my glasses to bed. Don't you? I mean that way if I have to get up on the middle of the night I'll be able to see! It can be a problem though...especially when I wake up in the morning and find that the frame has been bent every which way....this problem though will be remedied on January 9th. I'm having Lasik. (i think I have 55 days to go!)
5. I don't like my dh to go into my car. It's off limits to him. Also my scrapbook room is off limits. Let's put it this way...anything that is mine is off limits. Yeah...that's the ticket! lol But seriously...he would laugh if he saw some of the stuff in my car. On the door panel I have my scrapbook magazines, I have one glove in the glove box...cause I can't drive with two on...
6. I don't like dishes piled up on the kitchen counter. The sink is fine...but not hte counter. You see, the sink goes down and well, the counter is flat and if they are in the sink then there is a better change that I won't see them!
7. I love cats. If I could have a houseful of cats I would. But Simon said that three is enough. Which is really too bad because down at Petco there is this cat named "Henry" and he is the sweetest kitty cat! And yes, I go and visit him...often. Okay...I go to Petco several times a week to visit the cats. Now that's random isn't it!
Oh, and Ann... if you are reading this...Whenever we hear the name Cornelius we think of the Rooster that is on the box of the Kellogs Corn Flakes. Yep, you guessed it, his name is Cornelius.
Have a great day!