Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Acrylic Album Numero Uno!



This is the very first Acrylic Album that I have ever done! You notice I said album.... Last year for Memory Makers Masters I made page for the contest. It was the page where you had to send in the original. I could have made another one to keep and told myself that I would, but well...you know how that goes!

So as I said this is my very first Acrylic Album! The album is from Rusty Pickle and all the paper, chipboard and trims are also from Rusty Pickle. I just added some brown ink, Prima flowers, Stickles and some gems!

The great thing about this album is that I can keep adding to it (well, when I get it back from RP that is...). I can just keep making pages showing the different places that I visit and add them in the back of the book.
For more pictures of the book look below....I can only add I think five pictures at a time here so I had to divide the book between two differeent posts.
Have a GREAT day!
{Jill}


No comments: