Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Rusty Pickle May Challenge on Two Peas In A Bucket

I thought I would post my May Challenge that I have on 2peas over here!

The Challenge for May is called the "{I Love} Spring Chicken Chipboard Challenge" For this challenge you will have the entire month of May to cook up your most wonderful Spring Chicken Chipboard Recipe! The Spring Chicken Chipboard is one of my most favorite products from Rusty Pickle, and I'd like to see how you use this chipboard on a layout, altered project, home decor project or creation of your choice! .

The rules are simple!

1. You must use the Spring Chicken Chipboard from Rusty Pickle!

2. You must use at least 80% Rusty Pickle Products in your Spring Chicken Chipboard Creation.

3. You must post your Spring Chicken Chipboard Creation in the Gallery at Two Peas in a Bucket and it must have Rusty Pickle Spring Chicken Challenge in the title.

4. You must post a link to your Spring Chicken Chipboard Creation to my original post at Two Peas In A Bucket.

5. The challenge will begin on Thursday, May 1st. The final day to submit your creation to the challenge will be on Saturday, May 31st.

6. After all creations have been submitted the Rusty Pickle Chefs will vote on the winner of the "I LOVE Spring Chicken Chipboard Challenge"

Good Luck!!!

No comments: