Yes. I have.
Ever since Rusty Pickle closed thier doors I have been trying out and submitting for other Design Teams. I've submitted for these calla and each outcome is the same.
The answer is: No.
So I guess I don't have what it takes, which is fine.
I guess my work doesn't meet with the eyes of approval of those who make up the Design Teams, which is fine. I guess I'm just an ordinary scrapbooker...which is weird for me because I have won SO many contests in the past, not going to name them but I have. And yes that does sound conceited but, well...it's the truth!
Yesterday was sort of the last straw. I submitted for one last call, and got the answer of "No" again.
So I have decided:
1. I will not be submitting for any more Design Teams.
2. If a company wants me to Design for them than they can contact me...I've had enough of the games. I remember the "old" days when Companies hunted you down, not the other way around.
3. I can go back to being me! I can scrapbook what I WANT to scrapbook with the products that I WANT to use!
4. No more deadlines to be met! If i want to go spend time with friends and have lunch I will. No more having to stay home so that I can meet a deadline. I get to enjoy myself.
and the most IMPORTANT!
5. I get to make Scrapbooking Fun again!
So I can now proclaim that I am on the most Fabulous of ALL Design Teams! A Design Team of ONE! And that's me!