Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Sharing some NEW Kiwi Lane Design Layouts :-)

It's been quite a while since I shared any of my Kiwi Lane Design Layouts on my Blog and I thought to myself, "Self, why don't you post some layouts!"  So here I am!  BUT, I'm not ONLY going to post some Layouts, I'm also going to share with you some NEW PRODUCTS that will be available this weekend!

So with that said, let's get caught up a little!

For the Month of June, the featured template sets from Kiwi Lane are: Aspen Court, Adventure and Playtime.  During the month of June you can save 10% on the Customer Special Items individually OR 40% off when you spend an additional $40.00 or more on the same order.


Here are some project ideas! 






So Jill...how about those layouts you were going to share with us?  Okay....here they are.  Oh, and remember that if you like one of these layouts and would like to purchase it you can do so by going to my Etsy Store:  One Grey Cat Designs




Now!  For the NEW Kiwi Lane Design Product! 

These products will be available beginning on Friday, June 23rd.  I'm not sure of the exact time yet, but I DO know it will be on Friday!  These items are "Limited Edition", which means when they are gone, they are gone!  So if you are interested in them I would order as soon as possible!  

The New Products are the Liberty Accesssory Pack and the USA Layout Kit! 

The Liberty Accessory Pack 
$13.00

This set includes 7 Designer Templates and a ring for easy storage.
Size Estimates (inches):
  • #1 (2.2" Diameter)
  • #2 (5.6” x 1.6”)
  • #3 (2.23" x 2.4”)
  • #4 (2.53" x 3.29”)
  • #5 (2.27" x 4.88”)
  • #6 (4.58" x 3.26”)
  • #7 (1.66" x 6.38”)
(I'm loving the USA Template!)


The USA Layout Kit
$7.00

The Layout Kit has Two Double Sided Background Sheets and 4 Double Sided Coordinating Patterns. With this kit you can create a 2 page layout as well as a card with your scraps. It also comes with an insert showing a couple of ideas to help inspire you.







I can't wait to order this set!  LOVE the Templates and the Papers look Beautiful! 

Remember, if you would like to order from my website all you have to do is click on the "Kiwi Lane" Button up above OR you can order directly from my Website:  jillcornelius.kiwilaneinstructor.com OR kiwilanegirl.com



No comments: