Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Reminiscing...


I was going through some things on my computer this past week, you know trying to clean things up a bit and came across some layouts that I did that I love!  So...I thought I'd share those.






Hmmm...they are "almost" all of my daughter! (lol)

I know I have "some" cat pages around here somewhere! Maybe I'll share those tomorrow! :0)

Right now I'm working on some "Special" projects.  I've decided that it was time for me to throw my hat into a Design Team Competition. I haven't been on a Design Team since Rusty Pickle and since it's been a few years from my participation on that one, I thought "Hey...it's time".  But what's really nice is that this company that is looking for the New Designers is a company that I absolutely LOVE!  They are "relatively" new, just a few years old! 

One of the requirements for my application is that I have to submit Five different projects.  I don't know if we are allowed to share our projects with anyone online yet, so I have to keep them secret until I find that out (I have to finish them first! lol).  But as soon as I am able to I will post them! 

Now...I guess I better get back to work on my "projects".  I really do LOVE how they are turning out! :0)

Have a GREAT day!

Jill

P.S.  Mom..I updated my blog!


 

No comments: