Saturday, October 09, 2010

Happy Saturday!

Okay, so yeah...I know I was going to post pictures of Sarah's Mum and stuff but the day has sort of gotten away from me.

It all started out fine. I woke up at 7:15, fed the cats, ate breakfast and made my grocery list. But I didn't leave the house until after 11:00 which is NOT what I wanted to do. I wanted to be out by 9:00. You see, I have something VERY important to do tonight! I'm going scrapbooking! And I CANNOT WAIT! only a few more hours, or minutes depending on when I want to leave.

I was trying to figure out what I wanted to work on and since I usually don't get very much done at crop I thought that i would organize my photos and work on cutting out some Cricut Images. I can use up a LOT of time doing that! So I'm HAPPY!

I've started to pack my car and only have a few more things to load. Okay...three. My Rolly Tote, my Toolbox and another bag that has my photos in it.

I think I'm just happy because I'm starting to get organized. And being organized can make a LOT of people happy!

So Tomorrow I will post pictures of Sarah's Mum. You should have SEEN some them they were HUGE! Some even had lights on them. And yes, even though they were huge all of them were beautiful!

Have a GREAT NIGHT!

Jill

No comments: